Three key stages:
is obtained through online training taken on-demand, anytime, anywhere, and on any internet-connected device. These eLearning courses provide 3D graphical learning on components, instrumentation, flow paths, and maintenance processes. They provide unlimited access per user based on an annual subscription model.
is obtained through hands-on classroom and laboratory sessions where students Learn By Doing. Training aids and mockups are used in a controlled environment to give students the opportunity to put their Knowledge into Practice. Differences between GE's standard locomotive families and the customer's fleet are highlighted.
is obtained through formal On-the-Job Training (OJT) Qualification Cards. Students practice and are evaluated at customer locations by customer experts. This provides a one-on-one interaction to ensure tasks are performed exactly as required. Real-world functioning components are used to showcase abilities in performing maintenance procedures, assembly and disassembly, proper tooling and torqueing, and proper handling and safety.
New online training courses are always in development. Please check back regularly to see the latest available courses.
The following courses are currently available:
- RailConnect TMS: Customer Synonyms
- RailConnect TMS: Correct Car Mark
- RailConnect TMS: Correct Equipment Location
- RailConnect TMS: Undo LE Status
- RailConnect TMS: Undo Reset Consist in Use
- RailConnect TMS: Blocking Tables
- RailConnect TMS: Auto Charge Move
- Business Intelligence: Introduction
- Business Intelligence: Report Writing
- Business Intelligence: Report Scheduling
- Business Intelligence: Advanced Topics
- RailConnect TMS: Maintaining Yard Inventory
- RailConnect TMS: Online Inventory
- RailConnect TMS: Researching EDI
- RailConnect TMS: Worklist Overview
- RailConnect 2.0
- RailConnect mCrew 2.0
Certain open-enrollment courses are offered throughout each year. Please check the calendar for the latest details.